Company : JP Morgan
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Infrastructure Development - Associate
Experience : 3+ yrs
Qualification : BS/BA Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :JPMorgan Chase (NYSE
Job Description :
1. Provide technical expertise throughout the software lifecycle including design, implementation and delivery.
2. Understanding cloud , virtualization, APIs, and modern software languages.
3. Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Python or Java, Shell scripting.
4. Experience with developing frameworks that helps increasing developer and release velocity, improving code health and technical standards.
5. Advanced experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, Unix/Linux distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development.
6. Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies.
7. Experience working with version control tools such as Bitbucket, Github
8. Experience with Configuration Management tool like Ansible / Puppet / Chef / PowerShell desired.
9. Experience/knowledge administering application servers, web servers, and databases (Tomcat, WebSphere, Nginx,Microsoft IIS, Oracle, MySQL, etc.).
Qualification: BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 3+ years of experience in performance engineering and monitoring using tools such as AppDynamics, Splunk, Apica, Jmeter.