Company : Oracle
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Programmer Analyst - IT
Experience : 1 - 8 yrs
Qualification : BS/MS Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company's direction. Learn about Oracle's History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence
Job Description :
1. Own the support and maintenance for existing as well as new and enhanced features/functionality as they pertain to the deployment of Oracle JDEdwards EnterpriseOne products.
2. Work with our Global Support Center, Field Consultants and Customers to assure that our customers successfully implement and utilize our products. Collaborate with other development teams, synthesizing input to deliver fast and innovative solutions to reported issues with our products.
Qualification: BS or MS Degree in Computer science or equivalent
Experience: 1 - 8 years of hands on experience in Designing and Developing scalable and maintainable Automation tests.
1. Expertise in designing and implementing automated Java based systems and/or unit tests
2. Expertise in testing and automating REST Web Services
3. Experience in test case authoring and manual testing is a plus
4. Familiar with different kinds of testing and test coverage techniques
5. Familiar with QA processes and the SDLC (Software Development Life cycle).
6. Experience with multi-layer enterprise applications like Sales , Marketing, Expenses, Procurement, Supply Chain, Quoting, Store, Order Management, Provisioning, Contracts
7. Experience with bug/issue/service request tracking, test case management systems, and source control systems
8. Expertise in Database, SQL, and other tools
10. Experience testing SAAS applications is a plus
11. Must be a strong team player, detail oriented, self-motivated and perform well under pressure
12. Experience as a member of a scrum/agile team is a plus