Company : Bank of America
Location : Mumbai
Job Role : Senior Software Engineer
Experience : 2 - 4 yrs
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSc/MSc/MCA
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :
This material does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situations or needs and is not intended as a recommendation, offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security, financial instrument, or strategy.
Job Description :
1. Strong Experience in PEGA 7.x with all core features and functionalities
2. PEGA Engineer is responsible for the build out of new PEGA infrastructure, upgrades of existing infrastructure and/or code deployments of currently utilized applications.
3. Strong experience in administering and engineering highly available distributed systems
4. Provide expert technical guidance for bpm solutions integration with PEGA.
5. Experience in building and rolling out high availability and disaster recovery of the PEGA infrastructure.
6. Identify opportunities to optimize current solutions and perform technical analysis and/or provide hands-on technical support, on an as needed basis, to troubleshoot problems
7. Reach out to functional and technical experts to understand their requirements and document them in the process flows.
8. Ability to quickly assimilate into a complex environment and rapidly learn the existing and inbound technologies
9. Experience in establishing business process mapping and modeling standards.
Experience: 2 - 4 yrs
1. Hands on experience in PEGA PRPC
2. Hands on experience of Windows/Linux System Administration
3. Hands on experience in Middleware tools
1. Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
2. Experience with BPM solutions like Pega and Appian is a HUGE Plus.
3. Knowledge or experience regarding Write and maintain documentation.
4. Hands on experience engineering Java apps infrastructure
5. Hands on experience installing, integrating & administration
6. Knowledge on ARIS will be an added advantage.