Company : BigTapp
Location : Chennai
Job Role : Text Mining / Text Analytics Specialist
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :BigTapp’s Big "InFo ActiV" platform enables creation of Business Analytics applications and deploy on Cloud to enable rapid realisation of business benefits. A suite of Big Data Business Analytics applications developed using the platform under the overarching theme of Customer Value Management enables BigTapp’s customers to get immediate business benefits.
Job Description :
1. Build predictive models, develop advanced algorithms that extract and classify information from large datasets quantify model performance.
2. Analyze data, develop robust statistical algorithms/models that drive the product outputs.
3. Solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner.
4. Based on business strategy and knowledge of emerging technologies, drive the architecture and design of the analytical platform.
5. Evaluate emerging technologies that may contribute to our analytical platform.
6. Identify and exploit new patterns in data using various techniques.
7. Work with product managers and engineers to deploy models into production.
8. Work with developers to integrate front end with backend.
Education: BE / B.Tech Graduates / MCA / or MSc (Stats) from reputed institutes. Phd is a plus.
1. The ideal candidate must have strong coding ability and familiarity with Java / Python programming languages.
2. You are passionate about applications in big data: crunching billions of datapoints for statistical modeling, data mining for insights and recommendation solutions.
3. Worked / Familiarity with
- Machine learning & data mining toolkits like Weka, Mahout, R, NLTK, Sage etc.
- Information retrieval libraries like Lucene/SOLR.
- Hadoop, Hive, Cassendra, HBase, MongoDB etc.
4. You thrive in a fast paced, test driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
5. Active participation in the open source communities.