Company : DELL
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Test Senior Engineer
Experience : 3+ yrs
Qualification : Master/Bachelors Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Dell empowers countries, communities, customers, and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they're at home, work, school or anywhere in their world.
Job Description :
1. Responsible for testing UEFI FW and features.
2. Responsible for all software and UEFI FW related issues during the planning and validation stages of the program. You will be working on next generations products and will have an opportunity to gain experience on best in the world client technologies.
3. Your responsibilities may include but not be limited to: Understand feature requirements, architecture and design UEFI FW testing, UEFI FW code debugging UEFI FW testing with other server HW and SW platform components, like CPU, PCH, FW, OS etc.
4. Participates in the software development lifecycle, which includes research, new development, modification, security, correction of errors, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software products
5. Responsible for the delivery of products within budget, schedule and quality guidelines.
6. Works with the team to develop, maintain, and communicate current validation schedules, timelines and development status.
7. Manages or utilizes software that is built and implemented as a product, using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management (ex: Agile, Waterfall).
8. Creates technical documentation of software products/solutions. Assists with the validation and review of end user and technical end user documentation.
9. Protects Intellectual property by working appropriate legal elements (ex: procurement, patents, opensource).
Qualifications: Master/Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
Experience: 3 to 12 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
1. Experience in programming in C, Embedded Programming in C and C++
2. Experience in Automation languages in Python, Micro Python, Perl
3. Knowledge in X86 / X64 Architecture and Instruction set.
4. Experience in using PCIe Analyzer, Wireless sniffer
5. Experience in embedded OS driver specifically on Network, USB, SATA
6. Experience in Filesystem drivers specifically NTFS, FAT32, Ext3 systems.
7. Test Driven Development including Unit Tests environments for C
8. Knowledge of Intel architecture little endian, x86, x64
9. Remote debugging experiences on target platforms using ARIUM.