Company : Barclays
Location : Pune
Job Role : Software Engineer
Experience : Freshers / Experience
Qualification : Engineering/CS Degree
Last Date : ASAP
Job Description :
1. Responsible for software engineering activities to develop highly usable, performant and available technology solutions.
2. Build software to standards and of high quality.
3. Responsible for testing of self and / or peer-developed code.
4. Working as part of an Agile team to deliver against a product backlog
5. Support Engineering Managers to set up delivery processes and continuous integration pipeline
6. Collaborate with other developers and supply chain technology teams to ensure successful end-to-end delivery
8. Help create an energetic software engineering team who are passionate about technology, want to deliver the best software, and enjoy the work they do.
Qualification: Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or similar.
1. Quick learner evidenced through familiarity with multiple languages/technologies-primarily Java / J2EE and Spring Fundamentals.
2. Experience in working with Development IDE’s like Eclipse / InteliJ, etc. with an understanding of a build pipeline.
3. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to learn new concepts rapidly.
5. Knowledge of Junit and Easy Mocks / JMocks will be an advantage.
6. Good communication skills and the ability to articulate technical concepts with clarity.