Company : Mentor Graphics
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Senior Software Quality Assurance
Experience : Freshers / Experience
Qualification : Engineering/CS Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Mentor Graphics is a leader in electronic design automation software. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative software products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design.
Job Description :
1. The individual will be responsible for the testing (QA – quality assurance) of the Design tSilicon Division's Defect Management set of products.
2. Testing would involve the following:
3. The individual will work closely with the R & D team and product marketing team test all functionality developed by R&D and ensure that it effectively meet customer's needs.
4. Providing all stakeholders (R&D, Marketing etc.) with appropriate regression reports in a timely manner.
5. Developing all necessary scripts or tools that improve the overall job effectiveness and efficiency.
Qualification: Technical Degree in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent is required.
1. Proficiency in Windows/Unix/Linux operating system environments required.
2. Knowledge of software quality assurance processes and experience with maintaining regression test suites is required.
3. Must know a scripting language such as Perl, Tcl/Tk or Python.
4. The candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills;
5. Self-motivated and able twork independently
6. Able tthrive and improve in a multifaceted multi-site fast-paced development environment.
7. Knowledge of IC manufacturing process flows, tools is desirable