Company : ANSYS
Location : Pune
Job Role : Software Build Engineer
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs nearly 3,000 professionals, many of whom are expert M.S. and Ph.D.-level engineers in finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics, semiconductors, embedded software and design optimization. Our exceptional staff is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost.
Job Description :
1. Design, develop and maintain build tools for creation, deployment and monitoring of product builds.
2. Automate build processes and integrate with Continuous Integration systems like TeamCity or TFS.
3. Develop and maintain infrastructure tools for development and testing teams.
4. Maintain high quality production and development builds of ANSYS FBU software products on Windows and Linux systems
5. Improve performance and reliability of product builds
6. Deploy, maintain and support current software development and testing tools/environments (e.g., Visual Studio, Compilers, IDEs, MPI etc.)
7. Investigate and address build and runtime failures; fix compilation and linker errors
8. Assist developers in resolving build issues
9. Maintain and update third-party dependencies as needed
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
1. Must have very strong scripting skills (Python, Linux shell scripting, Windows batch scripting and Perl)
2. Strong background in Linux and Windows operating systems
3. Experience with maintenance and development of Makefiles and CMake or SCons is must.
4. Experience with YAML, JSON and GO programming language is desirable.
5. Visual Studio, Intel and GCC compilers knowledge preferred.
6. Experience with C/C++ and Fortran programming is desirable.
7. Experience with a continuous integration system like TFS or TeamCity is desirable.
8. Experience with dependency management tools like Conan or NuGet is desirable.
9. Experience with a configuration management software like GIT is desirable.