Company : Bechtel
Location : Gurgaon
Job Role : Plant Design & Piping (PD&P) Engineer
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : Bachelor/Master Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, procurement, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right- no matter how big, how complex or how remote. The reliability of our performance, the enduring quality of our projects, the strength of our ethics, and the seriousness of our commitment to safety and sustainability are evident in everything we do.
Job Description :
1. Develop site/building general arrangements
2. Generate calculations and drawings for piping and pipe supports
3. Work in the 3D model to develop designs for piping, equipment, HVAC, or pipe supports
4. Examine and analyze pipe configurations for ANSI/ASME code compliance
5. Optimize facility layout based on piping and instrument diagrams, client requirements, current technology, and operational and maintenance requirements
6. Interface with other engineering disciplines, construction, startup, and vendors during development of facility design.
1. Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university within twelve (12) months of graduation date.
2. Master of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university within twelve (12) months of graduation date.
1. Ability and willingness to relocate and/or travel to domestic and/or international project jobsites.
2. Possess the eligibility to work and remain in the U.S. without sponsorship.
3. Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
4. Completed relevant coursework with a strong GPA.
5. Prior co-op or internship experience.
6. Excellent written and oral communication skills.