Company : Sapiens
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Automation Quality Analyst
Experience : 3 - 5 yrs
Qualification : Bachelors (CS) Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE
Job Description :
1. Participates in estimation of automation deliverables for product features per requirements during SDLC phases.
2. Translating requirements and test designs into test artifacts (test cases, automation scripts, test plans) for the product functionality implemented.
3. Follow and meets established design patterns and standards
4. Design and define acceptance tests and automation to meet established acceptance criteria.
5. Verify and test implemented functionality.
6. Assist with test planning and test execution efforts
7. Collaborate with product domain SME to achieve quality deliverables.
8. Maintain an test automation framework.
Qualification/Experience: Bachelors in Computer Science Degree with 3 - 5 Years of experience in the related field.
1. Understanding various automation frameworks.
2. Experience building test automation frameworks and scripts for software products
3. Maps business and technical requirements into test suites, test cases and test scripts
4. Should be able to write SQL queries and retrieve result set/record set from DB
6. .NET or Java knowledge - should be able to build simple front end application
7. Experience in understanding XML and XPATH
8. Experience in any of the testing tools, HP-UFT/Test Complete/Selenium –cross browser, mobile testing.