Company : Oracle
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software Developer
Experience : 2+ yrs
Qualification : BS Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company's direction. Learn about Oracle's History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence
Job Description :
1. Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc. It involves testing the software developed and supporting the consumers.
2. As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications.
3. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and suggest improvements to the architecture.
4. Duties and tasks are standard with some variation, displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
5. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
Qualification: BS Degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of software engineering or related experience is required.
1. Excellent scripting knowledge and experience in Perl/Shell/Python scripting
2. Excellent knowledge and experience in Java EE
3. Excellent knowledge and experience in Unix/Linux environments
4. Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
5. Excellent knowledge and experience in software lifecycle models
6. Excellent Software Testing skills
1. Knowledge in Oracle Middleware Technologies like Fusion Middleware Stack of Weblogic Server, SOA and Identity Management
2. Knowledge in Oracle Database or any RDBMS
3. Knowledge in SQL and PL/SQL.