Company : Microsoft
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Security Software Engineer
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : BS/MS Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Microsoft IT is for those IT professionals and business technology professionals who want to be strategic partners to the business and be the first place to create innovative solutions using all of Microsoft’s products and services
Job Description :
1. Component Penetration Testing: Use various techniques (fuzzing, source code review, reverse engineering, etc.) to find vulnerabilities in critical components that CDG services rely on, and parlay research into actual exploits. Validate software quality in accordance with our development standards.
2. Application Security Automation: Participate in efforts to develop static and runtime analysis capabilities so that software security bugs in code can be found quickly and with high confidence.
3. Push the cutting edge when it comes to automated analysis of managed code and modern web services.
4. Research, Training, and Tool Development: Perform research to stay current with bleeding edge of application security, offensive and defensive tools and tactics.
5. Leverage the output of this research for training and awareness across CDG and tool development efforts.
6. Threat Modelling: Review threat models of applications and ensure Quality.
Qualification: BS or MS in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
1. Strong coding skills including C#, HTML, ASP.NET
2. Experience testing web services, identifying and remediating OWASP top 10 security flaws, and understanding large complex systems quickly
3. Experience with penetration testing and static code analysis
4. Experience customizing static, dynamic and runtime analysis tools
5. Solid verbal and written communication skills
6. Solid teamwork and cross group collaboration skills
7. Ability to deal with ambiguity