Company : Innoplexus
Location : Pune
Job Role : WordPress Frontend Web Designer
Experience : 2+ yrs
Qualification : Computer Science Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :At Innoplexus we enable customers in Europe and Americas to succeed in a competitive market by delivering real time access to full picture of relevant data. We make accessing and consuming data seamless and offer continual insights via intuitive interfaces. We leverage Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and advanced analytics to shape the future of global finance, life sciences and pharmaceutical organizations.
Job Description :
1. Responsible for the on-going development and improvement of the Innoplexus websites, landing pages, email templates, keyword targeted blog posts, registration pages and web forms to support campaign activity and improve web conversions
2. Developing new and maintaining existing WordPress sites using PHP/HTML5/CSS3, ensuring they are responsive and cross-browser compatible as well as SEO optimized
3. Developing new and maintaining existing WordPress sites using PHP/HTML5/CSS3, ensuring they are responsive and cross-browser compatible as well as SEO optimized
4. Managing all technical aspects of WordPress CMS, including the ability to implement new features and ensure functionality and the debugging of code errors
5. Writing well-documented code
6. Formulating an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin and ensuring they work in all situations
7. Explain and illustrate concepts and technical details to non-technical parts of the business
8. Make all webpage content trackable, monitor KPIs for measuring the success and effectiveness of the webpages, produce weekly and monthly digital marketing reports.
Qualification: Computer Science or related degree
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of web development experience with a good technical understanding of WordPress, SEO, websites, and CMS platforms.
1. Experience of responsive web design and progressive enhancement with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve cross-device and browser issues
2. Has worked on projects all the way from inception to pushing to production
3. Experienced in PHP, HTML, CSS and JS development, ideally with considerable experience working with complex WordPress projects
4. Knows how to work with third-party WordPress themes as well as creating their own
5. Ability to understand essential tools such as FTP, HTTP etc
6. Experience integrating third-party API
7. Is comfortable working from Sketch files with Illustrator experience
8. Solid understanding of technical on-site SEO
9. Web analytics experience (Google/GTM) and common concepts (data layer, funnels, events, etc.).