Company : Pelican
Location : Mumbai
Job Role : Cloud Technical Application Engineer
Experience : 3 - 4 yrs
Qualification : BE/B.Com/BSc
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Pelican is a leading provider of payment & compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe & Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments & other transactions processing.
Job Description :
1. Understand technical requirements of customer to integrate with Pelican Application
2. Technical documentation of client requirement and Pelican Integrated Solution
3. Notify out-of-scope and change requirements identified during requirement gathering
1. Knowledge of Sanctions Screening preferred
2. Knowledge of SWIFT or SEPA preferred
3. Ability to prioritise workload
Education: BE / B.Com / BSc with relevant Diploma in Computer Technology.
Experience: 3 - 4 years of experience in handling application related to BSFI domain.
1. Experience on 3rd party softwares such as IBM MQ Series, IBM WebApplication Server, Oracle Database - SQL Writing, PL/SQL(added advantage)
2. BSFI Domain knowledge will be an added advantage
3. Should have experience in working on Windows and Unix (Linux, AIX, SUN, etc.) operation system
4. Should have sound knowledge of DOS scripting and Shell Scripting
5. Should have sound knowledge of client-server communication
6. Exposure to IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM MQ Server, Oracle Database and SQL scripting will be an added advantage