Company : JP Morgan
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Java Developer
Experience : 3 - 8 yrs
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :JPMorgan Chase (NYSE
Job Description :
1. As a Java developer, you will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications for the Chase Online customer base.
2. This position requires a high level of expertise in Java based development.
3. The ability to communicate effectively is also required as you will work closely with other groups both within and outside of CIG to coordinate design, development, and testing efforts of your assigned application components to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
Experience: 3 to 8 years of experience as a Java Developer.
1. Experience in ensuring successful design, development, testing, and implementation of application components for Chase online application using technologies including Core Java, J2EE technologies, web services, tomcat, servlets, JSP, Messaging;
2. Experience in designing complex interactions between the client UIs and middleware systems using object-oriented design patterns, Spring framework, core java api's, Spring batches;
3. Experience in following java coding standards and Knowledge of tools including SVN, Maven and Jira;
4. Demonstrated experience with Java performance tuning to identify and optimize code, experience in multi-threaded/concurrent programming and databases including DB2;
5. Experience in XML and Service Oriented Architecture; and,
6. Experience in designing and implementing Restful webservices, unix jobs, writing stored procedures and testing the existing application using Junit.