Company : Bank of America
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Senior Software Engineer
Experience : 2 - 4 yrs
Qualification : B.S. Degree (CS)
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :
This material does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situations or needs and is not intended as a recommendation, offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security, financial instrument, or strategy.
Job Description :
1. Responsible for the lifecycle support of password credential vault services in a global, enterprise class environment.
2. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, detail-oriented team player who enjoys working against aggressive delivery goals in a fast-paced, dynamic and technically complex environment.
3. The successful candidate will also enjoy building and maintaining cross-organization relationships with a thirst for process simplification and end-user satisfaction, serving as a team evangelist and resource to our technical and business partners relating to credential vaulting and elevated privileged access.
4. Understands typical Enterprise Change Management processes.
Education: B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or equivalent preferred.
Experience: 2 - 4 yrs
1. Good experience on Python web api development / git / source code management / Application design.
2. Strong experience in CyberArk and its components with Plugin creation using PACLI
3. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft’s Active Directory infrastructure able to gather information requested
4. Experience in Windows programming (.Net, VB Scripting, PowerShell, Administrative scripting) a plus
5. Relational database knowledge
6. Strong shell scripting and SQL development experience.
7. Develop and execute scripts / reports according to specification.
8. Documenting code