Company : Honeywell
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Test Engineer
Experience : 1 - 3 yrs
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe
Job Description :
1. Responsible for avionics test system design and Integration using different avionics system and communication protocols like A429, AFDX, RS422, discrete and analogs etc.
2. Interact with customers, capture requirements and perform design analysis and review.
3. Hands on with design and development, work with the global teams, vendors.
4. Helping on estimation, risk handling and technical decision making.
5. Mitigate risks early in the project life cycle by identifying proofs of concepts.
6. Should have strong troubleshoot skills to debug problems with test systems.
7. Should have strong knowledge on Analog and digital communication protocol.
8. Should have good understanding of avionics communications protocols and avionics systems.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Electronics/ Instrumentation
Experience: 1 - 3 Years in relevant industry (Avionics Test System)
1. 1 to 3 years’ experience electronics and instrumentation field
2. Experience with design and development of C/C++ applications.
3. Knowledge on Avionics Hardware simulation and virtualization.
4. Basic programming skill in C/C++, to simulate hardware protocols
5. Should have strong troubleshoot skills to debug problems with test systems.
6. Demonstrates ability in I/O interfaces like A429, AFDX, and A661, display interfacing, analog and audio interfaces.