Company : Qualcomm
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Engineer - WLAN Test
Experience : 1+ yrs
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :That's how often people around the world touch something made better by Qualcomm. It could be the smartphone in your pocket, the tablet on your coffee table, that wireless modem in your briefcase... it could even be that navigation system in your car or that action camera strapped to your chest.
Job Description :
1. This position is for BT Coex Test group for Qualcomm Connectivity Group.
2. Candidate will be actively involved in Automation and Testing of WLAN/BT chipsets.
3. The role involves automating features and testing coex algorithm for Qualcomm chipset.
4. The candidate will get exposure to WLAN/BT/Coex modules of Qualcomm connectivity solution.
5. The candidate will work on futuristic products for Mobiles, Wearables, IoE and Automotive markets
6. Candidate will be actively involved in supporting the existing automation framework through feature additions, enhancements and maintenance
7. The candidate will closely work with Development team and cross functional teams to deliver quality deliverable which goes to customers following well established QA processes
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
Experience: 1. 1+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
1. 1+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
2. 1 - 2 years Automation or related work experience.
3. 1 - 2 years of experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, , Python, etc.
1. Basic knowledge of Bluetooth, WLAN protocols and basic networking.
2. Strong experience and proficiency in C programming (1 - 2 years) for embedded platforms required.
3. Good understanding WLAN and Bluetooth protocol is highly desired and familiarity with mobile platform is an additional plus.
4. Ability to work in fast paced and changing environment.