Company : Siemens
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Java Full Stack Developer
Experience : 2 - 5 yrs
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/MCA
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis.
Job Description :
1. Responsible for the development and delivery of parts of a product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms.
2. Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
3. Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality.
4. Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality of product are met.
5. Performing code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
6. Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
7. Performing regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any.
8. Time to time communication with business partners / Product owner for status reporting
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA
Experience: 2 - 5 years work experience in Software Engineering especially in professional software product development.
1. Experience in web application development using Java technologies
2. Java/J2EE, REST web services, JPA/Hibernate, Spring
3. HTML, CSS, Java Script, Angular 2/4/5
5. OOPS, XML and JSON Processing, JUnit, Eclipse, Jenkins, GIT, JIRA
6. Tomcat, Maven/Gradle