Company : Medtronic
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Associate Test Engineer - Info Archive
Experience : 1 - 3 yrs
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Medtronic is working with new partners, in new ways to improve global healthcare. With the integration of Covidien as our Minimally Invasive Therapies Group, we can address the healthcare needs of more people around the world than ever.
Job Description :
1. Responsible for test development and execution (Functional and Regression) on various Medtronic applications (Info Archive).
2. Assisting the business with user acceptance testing (UAT) and post Go-live support, when required
3. Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality, consults with development team in resolution of problem. Compliance to defect management life cycle
4. Collaborate proactively with global stakeholders such as business analysts, test leads and other team members for successful delivery
5. Works under close supervision/guidance with frequent review of objectives to be met
6. Must learn on the job towards developing domain knowledge along with technical skills
7. Must acquire knowledge of Medtronic Quality tools and best practices
8. Contribute in knowledge management initiatives
9. Ensure the deliverables meet Medtronic quality standards.
Qualification: Graduation in Engineering (BE/B.Tech) or Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) from a reputed institute/university.
Experience: Overall experience of 1 to 3 years in below technologies.
1. Thorough knowledge in web testing, testing techniques
2. Experience writing complex SQL queries
3. Experience in testing (Preparation and execution) Service Oriented Architecture(JSON, REST Services)
4. Knowledge/Experience in Java, Object Oriented concepts or other scripting languages
5. Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies, Agile methodology, and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
6. Experience using HP ALM for test development, execution, defect management and traceability
7. Hands on experience in Functional Testing, Regression testing and/or User Acceptance Testing (UAT).