Company : Xerox
Location : Across India
Job Role : Associate Engineer, Software Engineering
Experience : Freshers / Experience
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Xerox Corporation (NYSE
Job Description :
1. Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
2. May develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, graphics modules, etc.
3. Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
4. Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
5. Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications.
6. Develops and installs programs to support general business applications running on PCs.
7. Designs web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages.
8. May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development.
Qualification: Graduation in specialized field (Example: Bachelor of Engineering etc.) in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
1. Shows a systematic, analytical approach to problem solving.
2. Has good interpersonal skills and is confident in dealing with clients/users and suppliers. Excellent listening skills.
3. Above average proficiency using standard Office productivity applications pc-based analytical tools.
4. Has a broad and moderately deep knowledge coupled with working knowledge of the activities of those businesses and other organizations that use software systems.
5. Takes initiative to keep own and skills up to date and to maintain awareness of and, in own area(s) of expertise.
6. Technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes and system lifecycles
7. Prior experience working on successful projects using C++, C, and Jave or C#.