Company : MedRec
Location : Udaipur
Job Role : Senior React-Native Mobile Developer
Experience : 2 - 6 yrs
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :MedRec Technologies is a London UK based software development company. We have development facilities located in USA, Europe, Middle East, Central and East Asia. Currently, we comprise of a team of over 70 + software engineers, technology consultants, creative designers and scientists with expertise in different technical domains.
Job Description :
1. Architect, Build, Test, and Deliver advanced mobile applications.
2. Lead Mobile Product Development writing code with React-Native to deliver iOS and Android experiences.
3. Work with Geo-location services, Maps, Data Management, SDKs and 3rd Party APIs.
4. Develop clean, secure, extensible, reusable, and maintainable code meeting architecturally objectives.
5. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new products.
6. Ensure code follows test-driven development practices, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
7. Work on improving application performance and reliability.
8. Research, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize technology efficiency.
Experience: 3 + years of experience with object-oriented software development concepts, design patterns, data structures, problem - solving, complexity analysis, and debugging.
1. Recent experience working with React Native, React.js, Redux, Node.js, Git, and NPM
2. Prior experience with native Mobile Application Development for iPhone and Android using (Objective - C and Swift, or Java).
4. Experience working with third-party libraries and other APIs.
5. Experience with Web Services(REST and SOAP), JSON and XML, MySQL, SQLite and mobile database expertise.
6. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
7. Familiar with performance tools and optimization techniques.
8. Familiar with at least one unit testing framework, such as Mocha or Jasmine.
9. Familiar with at least one end-to - end testing framework, such as Selenium or Protractor.