Company : Medtronic
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Software Engineer
Experience : 3 - 7 yrs
Qualification : B.S/M.S Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Medtronic is working with new partners, in new ways to improve global healthcare. With the integration of Covidien as our Minimally Invasive Therapies Group, we can address the healthcare needs of more people around the world than ever.
Job Description :
1. Provide solutions to a wide range of problems that are imaginative, thorough, practical, and consistent with organizational objectives.
2. Estimate effort and duration of tasks and develop and execute plans and strategies to complete the work on time.
3. Analyze, understand, and review product requirements.
4. Participate in the technical reviews of software requirements.
5. Interface with product owners and software developers to clarify expected software behavior.
6. Design and execute tests using automated test tools, as well as manual test development process, for the verification of software requirements.
7. Establish and maintain traceability from software requirements to verification test design and implementation.
8. Participate in the technical review of verification tests and results.
9. Assist scrum team with debugging and solving issues discovered during test.
Qualification/Experience: B.S. / M.S in Engineering or related field with 3 to 7 years of experience.
2. Experience developing automated tests.
3. Experience using SpecFlow, Cucumber, Coded UI.
4. Understanding of both Agile and Waterfall software development methods.
5. Understanding of one or more of the following operating systems: Windows, Android and iOS.
6. Understanding of MS Server technologies (MS SQL, XML/XSLT).
7. Understanding of one or more of the following tools: Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Test Manager.
8. Design/test experience working within a regulated environment.
9. Experience with software version control tools.