Company : Barclays
Location : Pune
Job Role : Software Engineer
Experience : Freshers / Experience
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
Job Description :
1. Understand the various phases of the software development lifecycle.
2. Undertake impact assessment of change requests against applications / products within domain.
3. Create/Review component designs & builds to ensure compatibility with the end-to-end system design.
4. Create/Review test strategies to guarantee the quality of the delivered system, assist in the diagnosis of system problems encountered during testing.
5. Collaborate with other component design and build teams, ensuring that end-to-end system design is followed.
6. Ensure that technical engineering quality standards / benchmarks are met, taking remedial action where there are quality shortfalls.
7. Complete technically-complex assignment work to budget, time and quality requirements. Document all work in accordance with agreed standards, and with re-use in mind.
1. Core Java
2. J2EE Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, Struts)
3. UI Frameworks (AngularJS, JSMVC)
4. Webservices (SOAP & REST)
5. Databases (Oracle / SQL / DB2)
6. Dev Ops tools (SonarQube / Jenkins / Nexus / Selenium / Cucumber)
7. XML & XML Java Parsers (xsd, dtd)
8. Application servers (Websphere / JBoss)
9. Version Control Software (Git Stash / Clearcase / SVN)