Company : Sapiens
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Java Software Developer
Experience : 3 - 5 yrs
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE
Job Description :
1. Designing, development of core components/services which are flexible, extensible, multi-tier, scalable, high performance and reliable applications of an advanced complex software system, called ALIS both in R&D and Delivery.
2. Object Oriented Analysis, Design, development of software components and applications
3. Providing technical leadership and mentoring to junior developers
4. Analyze requirement specifications, carry out feasibility analysis and estimating effort
5. Developing use cases and design alternatives in accordance with business requirements
6. Interact with Product Owner and Business analyst across geographies to leverage expertise and take up development to next level
7. Work effectively in all phases of the software development life-cycle, from requirements gathering to design, implementation, testing, and release, and help team members to do the same to accomplish deliverables on time
8. Contribute in institutionalize the industry standard best software engineering processes, practices and methodologies
9. Help in recruitment, assimilate necessary technical knowledge and share with team to meet organizational goals
Education/Experience: BE / B.Tech / Equivalent with 3-5 years of experience in Java development.
Required Skills:1. Experience working with relational database, such as MS-SQL and/or Oracle.
2. Sound understanding of Object-Oriented principles.
4. Knowledge in Insurance
5. Experience with Agile development methodologies (specifically scrum)