Company : Allscripts
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Associate Quality Engineer - Automation
Experience : 1 - 2 yrs
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :We connect people, places and information across all care settings through our Open, Connected Community of Health. Our full suite of population health solutions build on the power of our comprehensive suite of Clinical and Revenue Cycle core products. We deliver the portfolio flexibility to work with all major EHR applications in the market today. We inspire smarter care
Job Description :
1. Assure product quality through the development of net-new manual or automated test scripts. This effort should maximize the ROI while minimizing quality risks. Output consistent with department's guidelines
2. Assure process quality and consistency through development or adherence to guidelines and standards appropriate to product and industry and/or development life cycle
3. Leverage (if necessary, develop) metrics-based governance, relevant reporting and audit mechanisms. Assist project manager in identifying data to maintain, and KPIs to analyze and report against
4. When involved in testing, Ensure test design is traceable to requirement and achieves a high level of requirement and test execution coverage. Continuously improve test scripts and product coverage. Complete all updates test cases, test scripts, test harnesses, test guidelines according to schedule
5. Execute all assigned testing, whether manual or automated, according to schedule and any productivity targets committed
6. Support root cause analysis exercises against target areas, propose corrective approaches for measurable improvements, track and report progress; communicate the plans and results effectively to drive change.
7. Collect and analyze data and other findings, according to plans.
Experience: 1 year - 2 years of experience.
1. Experience working with .NET applications in both client/server and web services environments
2. Knowledge of C#
3. Knowledge of Ranorex & other related testing framework
4. Knowledge of SoapUI for services testing
5. Background in SQL Server Reporting Services
6. Background in SQL Server (T-SQL) or related development.