Company : Siemens
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software Developer - C#, WPF
Experience : 2 - 5 yrs
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis.
Job Description :
1. Responsibilities include software engineering activities of requirement analysis, design, coding, review, unit testing of the software modules or components assigned with due importance to code quality.
2. Interact with product owners, architects, usability experts/analysts, testers, other developers to build and verify the solutions vis-à-vis the requirements and technical specifications and meet the quality requirements defined.
3. Engage in defect-fixing, enhancing the existing software design & improve the existing solution.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics or Communication Engineering)/MCA
Experience: 2- 5 years of relevant experience.
1. Expertise in programming and unit testing with C# Expertise in development of runtime systems with good quality.
2. Experience in debugging C# application using different tools.()
3. Software design experience using OOAD/UML.
4. Experience in programming and unit testing with C#.net will be added advantage.
5. Experience in static code analysis tools will be added advantages.
6. Generic knowledge or experience on “Low Voltage domain, Power system, SCADA and Control Center concepts” will be added advantages.
7. Basic know how of test methods