Company : Grid Logic
Location : Gurgaon
Job Role : Affiliate Marketing Executive
Experience : Freshers / Experience
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Grid Logic helps Clients turn strategy into action and set high targets. Our customers have reported dramatic improvements in operational-level compliance with corporate strategies and increased Brand Awareness, sales and profitability.
Job Description :
1. Accountable for delivering effective affiliate marketing activity for all or part of the Interactive business
2. Working with Affiliate Manager, recommend plans for affiliate marketing activity for the business through the Budget/Forecast process
3. Manage all affiliate activity, including key messages, copy and creative solutions through to live placement and evaluation.
4. Ensure that all campaigns and activity are consistent with both Brand values and overall campaign themes
5. Provide a 'first point of contact' service for all Affiliates
6. Responsible for ensuring that all affiliate activity is sufficiently monitored, tracked and evaluated in order to monitor ROI
7. Work with the creative and web operations team(s) to design and deliver creative assets to optimize affiliate marketing opportunities; where capacity is restricted and it is commercial appropriate to do so, outsource creative tasks to maintain competitiveness
8. Deliver clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activity to key stakeholders
9. Attend significant Affiliate marketing forums and events (where appropriate) to strengthen existing and build new relationships.
1. Previous experience of working in an affiliate team, either agency or client side
2. A keen interest in and knowledge of online gaming and sports products
3. Good IT skills including strong experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc) and database packages
4. Good working knowledge of website creative techniques and user experience required; technical skills (e.g. HTML, JAVA) preferred.
5. Ability to communicate well with people at all levels of the business and develop strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party service providers
6. Strong customer services skills; ability to create rapport with valued affiliates/partners
7. Previous experience in a similar online role preferred.