Company : Uni Kwan
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Graphic Designer
Experience : Freshers / Experience
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :The word Kwan comes from the Chinese word Kwoon, which means house, school or style. Founded in 2012, Bengaluru, India, we aim to become design leaders, innovators and drive the digital ecosystem in India and globally. We utilise a interdisciplinary approach to building client solutions where technical experts, artists, domain professionals and others with diverse skillsets come together as one
Job Description :
1. You understand that great communications aren’t designed by designers alone. You are excited about working with our business and product teams to gather the insights you need to make design decisions.
2. Standout graphic design: You are passionate about communications design and have the portfolio to match. You’ve explored an interesting range of design systems that demonstrate structural ability, playful typography and impactful image creation.
3. Production experience: CMYK, Pantone process, material selection and printing specifications are just some of the production tricks up your sleeve. You have experience in working with suppliers and vendors and will take responsibility to ensure our artwork is good to go.
4. An eye for photography: You make compelling, on-brand image selections which bring designs and presentations to life. You are confident in making photography edits, from simple color adjustments to combining multiple images.
5. Know your tools: You’ve got a good grip on the Adobe software packages and know the shortcuts to create first class designs in a timely manner. You’ve also dabbled in Keynote and are ready to create some fine looking business presentations.
6. Responsive design: Designing for the web means considering a number of different screen sizes, from desktops to smart phones. It will be to your benefit that you understand how elements on the page scale and stack at different breakpoints.
7. Professional design experience: If you have spent some time working on communications design at a design agency or technology company this will be a bonus. We look forward to hearing about your experience.