Company : McAfee
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : SharePoint Developer/Administrator
Experience : Freshers / Experience
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :McAfee is one of the world’s leading independent cybersecurity companies. Inspired by the power of working together, McAfee creates business and consumer solutions that make the world a safer place. By building solutions that work with other companies' products, McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively.
Job Description :
1. Take an active role in the development and enhancement of HR modern SharePoint sites including managed metadata, content types and other key elements
2. Participate in enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing solutions
3. Help develop methodologies, libraries and tools to improve the employee experience
4. Maintain HR site collections and serve as support for HR team
5. Serve as expert for how to leverage O365 for HR team
6. User training and management of modern SharePoint HR site collections
7. Maintain and grow knowledge of emerging Microsoft development components
8. Creation of dashboards for Adobe Analytics on HR portal and create monthly reports on site usage and trends.
9. Prepare and update documentation as appropriate.
1. Experience with modern SharePoint including pages, web parts, the SharePoint Framework, apps and add-ins
2. Familiarity with SharePoint security, content types, columns, managed metadata, and pages
3. Knowledge of Office 365 platform, including Power BI
5. Experience with HTML, CSS and XML is a plus
6. TypeScript, React, Angular are a plus
7. Experience with REST, Graph and other APIs and integrating data outside of SharePoint are a plus
8. Understanding of UX design a plus
9. Willingness and dedication to learn.