Company : HPE
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Business Analyst
Experience : 0 - 2 yrs
Qualification : University Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Hewlett Packard has been in the innovation business for more than 75 years. Our vast intellectual property portfolio and global research and development capabilities are part of an innovation roadmap designed to help organizations of all sizes - from global enterprises to local startups - transition from traditional technology platforms to the IT systems of the future.
Job Description :
1. Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a country or regional business unit with minimum supervision applying discretion and judgement.
2. Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyzes data using IT systems for demand and supply matching activities.
3. Analysis of backlog management.
4. Gathers demand data from country and region for demand planning.
5. Reviews current business process for regional and global business unit planning teams.
6. Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
Candidate Profile:Education: First level University Degree or equivalent experience.
Experience: Typically 0-2 years of experience in a supply chain function.
1. Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
3. Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
4. Basic understanding of project management methodology.
5. Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
6. Introduction to the company's overall supply chain strategy.
7. Basic understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
8. Basic understanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliance.
9. Basic knowledge of inventory analysis.