Company : Honeywell
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Sr. Engineer - Test Automation
Experience : 3 - 5 yrs
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe
Job Description :
1. Design and implement test automation framework for web apps, desktop applications and various packaged applications like SFDC, SAP, PeopleSoft etc.
2. Understanding the automation requirement and developing solution design for complex application work flows and integrations.
3. Design automation strategy & solution for mobile applications ported in Android and IOS.
4. Integration of automated testing with Devops pipeline to enable continuous hands-free regression execution.
5. Design and architect test infrastructure to ensure cycle time and schedule goals are met.
6. Deliver cycle time and quality improvement goals by implementing robust and scale-able automated testing solution
7. Develop technology and tools road-map for automated testing.
8. Develop and execute knowledge enhancement strategy to ensure the team is scaled up on the latest technology.
9. Ensuring quality of deliverables from team, by implementing effective quality control and review mechanism.
Experience: 3 to 5 Yrs
1. Hands on experience in test automation using UFT & Selenium
2. Expert in development for automation framework and solution design for web, mobile and desktop applications
3. Expert in integration of automated testing with Devops pipeline
4. Excellent knowledge in programming languages – VB Scripts/ Java
5. Experience in automating mobile applications in both Android and IOS
6. Excellent knowledge in scripting languages – Perl/ Python/ Ruby