Company : VMware
Location : Pune
Job Role : IT DCOps Engineer
Experience : Freshers / Experience
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :VMware, a global leader in cloud infrastructure and digital workspace technology, accelerates digital transformation by enabling unprecedented freedom and flexibility in how our customers build and evolve IT environments.
Job Description :
1. Work with Sr. IT DC operations team members to understand day to day operation of Data Centers, Labs and technical support
2. Work within IT LABS and Data Center for
3. Familiar with Problem/incident management process
4. Manage Equipment rooms (IT LABS) and to control the access to the VMWARE DC/LAB
5. Schedule installations and work with various vendors for mission critical equipment
6. Installation, RMA and upgrades
7. Conduct regular pre-checks on all IT equipment within IT LAB/DCs
8. Break-fix for Network, Servers, Storage, networks
9. Liaise with Vendors for Installations, Upgrades of Storage, server, network equipment as per customer requirement.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum or demonstrated equivalent experience
Experience: Engineer with 2 - 6 years of Data Center hands-on plus remote support experience.
1. Highly competent in technical background about data center infrastructure, Server hardware and architecture, operating systems, Desktop deployments, system administration and/or technical architecture.
2. Good written and verbal Communication Skills in English
3. Adaptable and progressive learner
4. Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
5. Accomplished communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact.