Company : Synechron
Location : Mumbai
Job Role : Developer - Shell Scripting, Oracle PL SQL, Sybase
Experience : Freshers / Experience
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $400 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory.
Job Description :
1. Ensure awareness of & adherence to industry trends and firm-wide strategies and initiatives
2. Develop technical solutions (included high / low level technical designs, specification and technology evaluations) using firms' approved methodologies.
3. Support Reference Data Reporting IT Delivery Lead in implementing department's IT strategy and other continuous improvement projects and support Project Managers during project initiation and planning phase.
1. Guaranteeing accurate, on-time execution, adherence to quality standards, timely
2. Participate in the project lifecycle from requirements specification to implementation, ensuring that the solution fits its intended purpose from a functional, technical, and quality perspective
3. Understand the project plan, dependencies and own responsibilities in this context
1. Strong technical experience with Shell Scripting, Oracle PL SQL, Sybase.
2. Good to have technical experience with Informatica Powercenter or Ab Initio.
3. Strong experience with Data warehousing and Data Modelling concepts
4. Experience with Business Objects / Tableau / BI tools.
5. Experience with Scheduling software (e.g. Autosys)
6. Experience of development of Unix Shell Scripts
7. Experience of development on Linux operating systems (RHEL5.5+).