Company : Cisco
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software Engineer
Experience : Freshers / Experience
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco, customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
Job Description :
1. Low level programming (interaction with hardware) using C language in multi-threaded, multi-processor, highly-available systems.
2. Strong C programming, Data Structures, SW design, testing and debugging background using ICE (CodeWarrior, Lauterbach, etc.), GDB, etc.
3. work closely with other stakeholder teams like HW, Platform Independent (PI), Diagnostics, Validation, etc.
4. Understanding of various h/w architecture (*PCI, PCIe, DMA, I2C, SPI, etc.) and *processors (MIPS, PPC, x86).
5. Complete understanding of the Control and Data path internals of a device driver for a LAN/WAN protocol like Ethernet, ATM, PPP, POS, SONET, etc.
6. Expertise in OS internals and Device Driver development on Distributed & Real Time Embedded Systems and OS like IOS, pSOS, VxWorks, Linux, etc.
7. Hands on experience with NPU, ASIC, FPGAs with focus on Switching/Routing platforms is a plus.
8. Ability to understand and drive system level architecture and design.
9. Experience in product life cycle and tools.
10. Customer experience: Reproduction and debugging of customer issues, handling of field queries