Company : SP Global
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Software Engineer
Experience : 3+ yrs
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :S&P Global Market Intelligence, formerly S&P Capital IQ and SNL Financial, is a division of McGraw Hill Financial (NYSE
Job Description :
1. Reads, understands, and fleshes out requirements to be implemented. Provides technical input and advice on implementation strategies.
2. Implements completed designs from specifications.
3. Provides technical assistance to other software developers.
4. Provides training to employees on new skill sets as required.
5. Completes system maintenance, system problem solving and bug fixing.
6. Completes other assignments and tasks as required.
7. Provides support to analysts and co-workers with application issues as needed.
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering.
Experience: Three or more years’ experience in programming capacity or equivalent experience.
1. Experience should include working with C, C++ or C#; Databases and SQL
2. WPF, WCF, Unity, Dependency Injection
3. Extensive technical training in new and emerging development technologies and design patterns.
4. Extensive experience working in all phases of development cycle and within a team environment.
5. Exposure to AWS, Hadoop based systems
6. Docker, .Net Core, MVC 6.0, Microservices, ETL, Real Time messaging Platform like Kafka, Sonic, TDD (Test Driven Development)