Company : Sysmedac
Location : Chennai
Job Role : Cyber Security Consultant
Experience : 1 - 5 yrs
Qualification : BSc/BE/B.Tech
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :We are a startup, focusing on solving some fundamental problems of our society while bringing affordable high-end IT solutions and services across globe. We just started in identifying, understanding and defining problems to solve!. This private limited company was coming to an existence as a result of the teaming up of IT experts who has global experience in solving problems and passionate with solving problems to ease human lives on earth.
Job Description :
1. Previous experience in software development (Java or PHP, Python, Ruby On Rails), system administration or system architecture
2. Previous experience in system administration and/or system architecture
3. Familiarity with Linux, Unix, and Windows operating systems and concepts
4. Actively work with client to analyze business needs, gather and document business, system and security requirements
5. Lead and facilitate project teams through cyber security requirements and analysis sessions
6. Producing documentation using use cases
7. Assisting the technical team in understanding and developing the appropriate functionality
8. Participating in design review to ensure the integration of all cyber security requirements
9. Liaison between the Business and development groups.
Qualification: B.Sc / B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science
Experience: Minimum 1 year of Information Assurance/Cyber Security experience
1. Familiarity with NIST-RMF compliance and controls testing desired
2. Familiarity with the MITRE CVE, CPE, and CCE frameworks desired
3. Familiarity with OVAL, XCCDF and SCAP tools desired
4. CISSP certification(within 6 months of hire).