Company : SG Analytics
Location : Pune
Job Role : Analyst/Associate Analyst
Experience : 0 - 3 yrs
Qualification : MBA
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Founded in 2006, SG Analytics is a leading research and analytics firm that partners with businesses globally across multiple sectors. We are headquartered in India, with operations spread across the globe, including offices in Switzerland, the USA and the UK. Awarded the title of ‘Regional Best Employer’ at the 11th Regional Employer Branding Awards by the World HRD Congress, SGA’s collegial atmosphere and knowledge-based ecosystem help to consistently redefine what it means to provide tailored solutions to clients.
Job Description :
1. Analysis to identify year on year changes in the reporting practices (accounting policies, restatement), divergence from the generally accepted accounting practices under UK GAAP/IFRS. These findings/insights would be summarised in the report.
2. Analysis of reporting practices across a wide sample of companies and draw broad conclusions on how companies are applying accounting rules.
3. Preparing summarised reports on changes in companies' reporting practice and collate changes identified previously in our CR Monitors.
4. Preparing report provides an expert, in-depth insight into the IFRS reporting and disclosure practices of various companies worldwide by ranking them amongst their peer group.
5. In a dynamic organisation like SG Analytics, you will also be assigned other responsibilities on an “as needed” basis to assist in the growth of the company.
Qualification: MBA with good accounting standard knowledge
1. Analytical skills
2. Knowledge of accounting standards (IAS and IFRS knowledge would be a plus)
3. Fluent English communication
4. Writing skills
5. Basic Microsoft office knowledge