Company : Talview
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Back-End Developer
Experience : 3+ yrs
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Talview is a leading assessment technology solution provider which leverages NLP, Machine Learning, Video Analytics. Talview as an innovative, nimble organization is in pursuit of disrupting the global assessment industry and to bring in efficiency through the use of latest technologies. Talview’s clientele include many of the Fortune 500 and it has served clients across 102 countries.
Job Description :
1. As a back-end developer, you will build and take operational responsibility for the Talview platform and work with everything building services backed different data stores including PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, elasticsearch , swift and influxdb etc, work with multitude of internal and external APIs.
2. You will architect, design, develop, deploy and operate microservices that serve millions of users.
3. You will also be responsible to monitor and improve the usage of the services you build, and work closely with Frontend, Devops and Customer Success teams.
1. Extensive knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns and SOLID Principles
2. Prior experience with unit, integration & functional testing, distributed architectures, applications tuning/profiling, and continuous integration are all highly valued
3. Experience in working on integrations with third party APIs/SDKs such as Active Directory / Outlook , OAuth, Google/Watson/Azure SDKs
4. Experience in SQL (PostgreSQL 9+ desirable) and the types of data stores including timeseries (tsbd/influxdb/prometheus), message queues (rabbitMQ, beanstalkd), in-memory store (redis/memcached), full-text search (Elasticsearch / lucene) , graphdb (Neo 4j), object storage ( s3/ swift / Azure blob) and real time databases ( Rethinkdb)
5. Additionally, any experience working with microservices is a plus.