Company : Technicolor
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software Developer - Core Engineering
Experience : Freshers / Experience
Qualification : CS/Engineering Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Technicolor, a worldwide technology leader in the media and entertainment sector. Our world class research and innovation laboratories and our creative talent pool enable us to lead the market in delivering advanced services to content creators and distributors. We also benefit from an extensive intellectual property portfolio focused on imaging and creative technologies, supporting our thriving licensing business.
Job Description :
1. Front-end and back-end development on tools and technologies.
2. Highlight performance, quality or security issues with existing services and suggest or implement solutions.
3. 3rd Line Support for existing services for Software, Operations and Engineering teams
Qualification: Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
1. Good knowledge of Python.
3. Experience or understanding of complex technical architectures like Jenkins, GIT and Jira.
4. Experience with Unit Testing, TDD or BDD
5. Experience with Linux (or other Unix) operating system.
6. Familiar with Cloud Technologies - AWS, Openstack etc.
7. Experience Configuration Management – Saltstack, Puppet, Chef etc.
8. Familiar with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
9. A keen interest in technology trends