Company : Barclays
Location : Pune
Job Role : DevOps Engineer
Experience : Freshers / Experience
Qualification : CS Degree
Last Date : ASAP
Job Description :
1. To build & deploy devops solutions ranging from automating the service pipeline, app automation, implementing automated monitoring, and testing complex frameworks.
2. To build & design application architecture, environment setup, integrates with Devtools/Middleware/3rd party applications, build & consume API’s & embed configuration controls within services.
3. Be prepared to be an active member of an Agile team and assist other areas when required
4. Effectively utilise a DevOps pipeline for APIs to optimize our build quality and time-to-market.
5. Build software to standards and of high quality. Responsible for testing of self and / or peer-developed code.
6. Collaborate with other interfacing teams to ensure successful end-to-end delivery.
7. He/She will both design and develop software/product (typically the more complex elements) and will undertake software design and development tasks under the guidance and direction of the lead.
8. Assess and design new business change processes, systems, products and services on a change project
9. Plan Change. Ensure all governance, risk management, controls and compliance requirements are considered during development of requirements and designs.
Qualification: Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or similar.
1. Extensive experience in Software Development with Jira, Jenkins technologies with expertize on the following: Dockers, Kubernetis, GIT, Nexus, Shell Script, REST Service development, JBOSS and WAS Servers
2. You will have a good understanding of how Dev Ops / CI / CD principles and practices can be used to ever increase speed to market and quality
3. You will have a good understanding of PaaS and / or Cloud hosting and deployment options
4. Strong debugging skills to help resolve issue during development as well as in production
5. Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to find ways to overcome obstacles and self-teach new concepts.