Company : Digi Interface
Location : Mumbai
Job Role : Web Designer
Experience : 1+ yrs
Qualification : CS Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Digi Interface has since half a decade been into digital partnerships with over 180 clients for 500+ Projects. We strongly believe that right skillsets, engaged with right insights of a project can bring in unbelievable outcome. Our customer centric methodology aims at developing smarter and better digital solutions for you and your customers.
Job Description :
1. Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
2. Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
3. Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
4. Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
5. Establishes locatability by registering with search engines.
6. Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
7. Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
8. Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
9. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Qualifications: Bachelors in Computer Science, Graphic Design or related field
Experience: 1+ years professional (paid) web design experience
1. Knowledge of content marketing a plus
2. Proficiency with ASP.net web forms
3. Advanced Photoshop and Illustrator skills
4. Knowledge of WordPress standards and functionality
5. Professional portfolio with at least 5 designs for internal review.