Company : DELL
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software Quality Engineer
Experience : 2+ yrs
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Dell empowers countries, communities, customers, and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they're at home, work, school or anywhere in their world.
Job Description :
1. Develop and modify automated test coverage for new and existing functionality as well as be an active participant in the formulation of test plans and strategies.
2. Qualification test responsibilities across a broad range of VMAX functional areas, executing and reporting the status of tests, and maintaining the infrastructure configurations to support such tests.
3. Cross functional interaction on matters that require coordination across organization lines.
4. This position requires the ability to triage failures and communicate findings to developers and peers in a clear, concise and timely manner.
5. Recreating customer issues; review and update existing test automation coverage as a result of findings.
6. Manage, test and release software fixes for the release cycle targets.
7. Manage and maintain multiple hardware test environments.
8. Develop test tools and test frameworks; create and maintain automation tools and test suites, working with QE/Automation engineers in resolution of problems and drive automation improvements.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or related discipline.
Experience: 2+ years’ experience in a QE environment.
1. Strong working knowledge of QE methodologies and tools.
2. Ability to work in a global team and across functional environments with good communication and presentation skills.
3. Hands-on experience working with VMware, Solaris, Linux and Windows operating systems.
4. Strong coding skills in programming and scripting languages (C, Java, Python, PERL).
5. Experience in working within test automation architectures.