Company : NetApp
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Programmer/Analyst
Experience : 2+ yrs
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :In 1993, we shipped our first data storage system to Patrick Mulrooney, who at that time was a system administrator at Tandem Computers. The network appliance was designed to clean up his infrastructure sprawl. He loved its simplicity.
Job Description :
1. The types of tasks this individual is responsible for are a mix of regular and unstructured; and assignments are moderate in scope.Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices.
2. This individual helps to identify semi-routine problems and generates possible solutions.
3. The processes used to solve problems are clearly defined.Interaction:
4. This individual interacts primarily with their direct manager and the technical team on assigned projects; may work with functional peers on some tasks.
5. Regular review of assignments and detailed direction is provided to them by their manager.
6. The ideal candidate actively contributes to team activities and goals using effective verbal and interpersonal skills to share their experience and ideas.
Education/Experience: Typically requires a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
2. Experience working on one of the following application areas would be preferred: Oracle ERP, SAP Hana, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP C4C, Oracle Fusion Middleware or other Integration Technologies
3. Extensive programming and development skills.
4. Knowledge of one or more programming languages and development tools.
5. Good functional understanding of business functions within your assigned area of responsibility.
6. Ability to complex complex programming/development tasks within the supported functional area.
7. Working knowledge of enterprise application system development methodology and life cycle.
8. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Project; or other similar tools.
9. Solid understanding of:relational database conceptsinternet technologiesUnix/Linux operating system functions
10. Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of other programmer/analysts cross functional peers to support deadlines.
11. Ability to use NetApp IT Program Management Office system development guidelines and methodology.