Company : American Express
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software Engineer
Experience : Freshers / Experience
Qualification : BS/MS Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :American Express Plans Live Audio Webcast of the Fourth Quarter 2015 Earnings Conference Call Most Americans "Deal-aying" Holiday Shopping American Express Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend American Express Serve® Expands Largest Free Cash Reload Network(1) in U.S.
Job Description :
1. Taking your place as a core member of an enterprise agile team driving the latest development practices
2. Developing and integrating REST APIs between back-end systems to support a web application used by over 6,000 Customer Care Professionals
3. Developing new customer journeys in a React-based web application to drive customer experience for millions of card member interactions.
4. Writing automated unit test cases and conducting code reviews with members of the team
5. Identifying opportunities for enhanced analytics and data-driven decision making.
Qualification: BS or MS Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related technical discipline.
1. Agile practices and experience with the Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
2. Modern development best practices including Git
3. Results-oriented and user-experience focused
4. Analytical and data driven
6. Intermediate proficiency with Java is required, experience with microservices and REST API development is preferred
7. Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges and implement solutions
8. Willingness to learn new technologies and exploit them to their optimal potential