Company : Tapplent
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Technical Support Engineer
Experience : Freshers / Experience
Qualification : BS Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :We are on the cusp of some extraordinary disruptions brought about by workforce technology and practices. By 2020, 40% of the workforce will be free agents - freelancers, contractors and consultants. Workers - be it employees, contractors are in a side hustle to use the tools that meet their needs, and connectivity on their mobile to get their jobs done.
Job Description :
1. Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
2. Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
3. Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
4. Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
5. Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
6. Prepare accurate and timely reports.
7. Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
Qualification: BS Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
1. Proven working experience in enterprise technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer.
2. Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux systems, utilities and scripting.
3. Strong problem-solving skills.
4. Excellent client-facing skills.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Firm grasp of how the web works, networking, and software products.
7. Experience with web site development, HTML, and SQL a plus.