Company : Innoplexus
Location : Pune
Job Role : Visualization Engineer
Experience : 2+ yrs
Qualification : Bachelors/Masters Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :At Innoplexus we enable customers in Europe and Americas to succeed in a competitive market by delivering real time access to full picture of relevant data. We make accessing and consuming data seamless and offer continual insights via intuitive interfaces. We leverage Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and advanced analytics to shape the future of global finance, life sciences and pharmaceutical organizations.
Job Description :
1. Collaborate with Data Science and UX team to create and design data visualization components and related features.
2. Build high value and high quality data visualizations to enhance user experience.
3. Build support modules and libraries to decrease visualization development time.
4. Taking ownership of an idea from innovation level to the full-fledged developed product.
5. Designing and implementing interactive and dynamic visualizations based on Big Data.
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
Experience: 2+ Years
2. Strong understanding of coordinate geometry.
3. Solid UI and UX skills, with experience building web and/or mobile interfaces along with high-quality visualizations.
5. Understanding of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies.
6. Familiarity with Git (Github/Gitlab).
7. Hands on experience with ES6/ES7.
8. Experience in 3D visualizations using technologies like OpenGL, Webgl, three.js, WebAssembly
9. Portfolio of data visualizations over d3.js or any other web technology.