Company : Hitachi Vantara
Location : Pune
Job Role : Devops Engineer
Experience : 1+ yrs
Qualification : Any Degree/Diploma
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by merging operational and informational experience to offer you a data partner with unprecedented range and depth in data management. We are analytics, industrial expertise, technology and outcomes rolled into one great solution provider. We listen. We understand. We work with you.
Job Description :
1. Design and develop secure architectures for cloud and cloud/hybrid based systems.
2. Possess a good understanding of the offerings within both Amazon Web Services (AWS) and the Microsoft Azure platforms.
3. Based on business requirements, design and implement cloud-native architectures and designs that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to REAN and with appropriate security controls present.
4. Implement processes to automate deployment and scaling
5. Represents Managed Services Team in development, implementation, and support of cloud systems.
6. Acts as the ambassador and senior technical representative for MGS DevOps while engaging with other senior technical leaders throughout REAN in design and implementation of cloud and cloud/hybrid based implementations and solutions.
7. Works with Engineering, Platform, and MGS organisations to choose appropriate technology solutions and facilitates complete integration into the REAN environments.
8. Ability to estimate the work and prioritize
9. Lead a team of 2 - 4 members and ensure smooth delivery of the solutions.
Qualification: College Degree or High School Diploma/equivalent relevant devops work experience (3+ years).
Experience: 1+ year experience with Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
1. Understanding of scalability, systems engineering, and algorithms.
2. Experience architecting solutions within Amazon Web Services (AWS) and, preferably, other cloud providers.
3. Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.) preferred.
4. Knowledge about service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services.
5. Experience representing technical viewpoints to diverse audiences and in making timely and prudent technical risk decisions.
6. Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions.
7. Technical writing experience
8. Complete understanding of RESTful APIs and services
9. Expertise of working with Agile/SCRUM environments to deliver high-quality solutions.