Company : Times World
Location : Across India
Job Role : Junior Data Analyst
Experience : 2 - 3 yrs
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Started in 2005 in the name of WebSight Computer Systems, we have been taking ourselves through a time testing expedition for several years. Currently, we are a leading provider of data management, market research, analytics and business intelligence solutions.
Job Description :
1. Collect, validate, and analyze quantitative and qualitative data from multiple sources
2. Translate business questions into prototypes and conceptual design
3. Sourcing data and using various data provisioning tools to order data into data sets for interactive analysis
4. Create reference data custom groups and hierarchies that support multiple innovative business use cases from single sets transactional data.
5. Prepare analytic reports and using a variety of graphs, Data cleansing, de-duplication
6. Produce a variety of scheduled and ad hoc reports for internal and external requirements.
7. Working with marketing teams on analyzing various reports
8. Work with raw data in order to transform them to analytic reports usable for business performance and planning.
9. Innovative analysis in terms of Social Media Analytics, Google Analytics, Database Management.
Qualification: At least 2-3 years’ experience in data analysis, collection, and reporting.
1. End-to-end BI experience in requirements management, design and development, focus on design and data management
2. Good numerical capability and knowledge of Excel/ Access/ MySQL/MQL Server
3. Should be able to easily grasp numerical relationships
4. Extremely good knowledge of MS-Excel, problem solving capability and having worked in a similar position will be definitely an advantage.
5. Strong attention to detail and accuracy in all work products
6. Excellent writing and communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical information clearly and concisely.
7. Strong critical thinking skills, including demonstrated ability to approach problems objectively, draw valid conclusions, and develop viable options and recommendations for action
8. Ability to innovate and suggest new approaches to solving problems or meeting requirements
9. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.