Company : Boeing
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software Engineer - Avionics
Experience : 1 - 6 yrs
Qualification : Bachelors/Masters Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :The Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh (SPIC) has been set up under the aegis of the Department of Information Technology, Chandigarh Administration for implementing the various plans of the Administration to promote the IT industry in Chandigarh. The Chairperson of the Society is the Adviser to the Administrator.
Job Description :
1. Develop Detailed Design from High level design
2. Develop SW code in C++ as per detailed design and perform unit testing
3. Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the correct implementation of requirements
4. Establish traceability from requirements to SW code and Test.
5. Perform peer review on System and Software Requirements, Design, Code and Test.
6. Support SRR (Systems Requirements Review), PDR (Preliminary Design Reviews), CDR (Critical Design Reviews), TRR (Test Readiness Review) and Formal Qualification.
7. Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
8. Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
9. Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues and Opportunities on a timely manner.
Education/Experience: Bachelor or Master of Engineering Degree and 1 to 6 years of related work experience in Avionics System development, Validation/Verification, Functional Integration and certification.
1. Excellent programming skills using C/C++
2. Experience in SW development in Linux and/or any Real Time Operating system environment.
3. Strong knowledge on Software development & verification process using DO178.
4. Experience in Software Build, integration and Debugging in Simulated and integration Environment.